Join Our Team
At Sakura Intermediate Care Facility, we are looking for team members who care about making a difference in their communities and providing top-quality care to our residents. Our team is compassionate, dedicated, and professionally competent.
If you have the qualities of a compassionate caregiver, we’d like to meet you! Please browse through our open positions and submit an application. If you have any questions about our positions or qualifications, please give us a call or stop by!
Here are a few of the benefits of a rewarding career with Sakura Intermediate Care Facility:
- Teamwork – We value the contributions of each team member and work collaboratively to provide high quality care. You will not just be part of our team, you will be part of our extended family of residents, their families and friends, volunteers, and co-workers.
- Career Advancement – We take pride in nurturing our staff and encouraging career growth. We enjoy promoting from within and encourage our employees to seek advanced degrees. We will always try to work with you to make your career dreams a reality.
- Recognition and Appreciation – We understand that choosing to work with older adults and meeting their health care needs can be challenging. We recognize that it takes a very patient and compassionate person to fulfill the needs of our seniors, and we enjoy celebrating our success by showing you how much your efforts are appreciated! Employee appreciation events are held throughout the year.
- Competitive Wages and Benefits – We carefully review our wages and benefits in order to recruit and retain our talent. In promoting a culture of caring, we never forget that heartfelt caring extends to our employees.
- Location – We are conveniently located near downtown Los Angeles, close to the eclectic Arts District, Little Tokyo, freeways, and the Metro station. Our sprawling 5-acre campus is securely enclosed, offering a safe and protective environment with plenty of parking.
Complete our Employment Application today!